Friday, October 30, 2009

The Gangs all Back

The motorcycle/bowling team came back today. I was hoping they might have forgotten about me, but they didn't. They remembered I was the girl who made the "ball" comment. I tried to ask if they remembered to bring me my jacket but they didn't. Then they said that I had to earn the jacket. Somehow to earn a jacket one must leg wrestle the members of the motorcycle gang. I don't know about you, but this does not seem like an equal deal to me. I think I will just make my own jacket and wear it next time they come in. That will show them. I don't have time to play games.

Then a man came in and he seemed really cute. Future boyfriend? I think I should start having an application for them to fill out before I get involved, just to make sure they are at least the same age as me. However, I had a good feeling about this one. I mean, he had a suitcase with him and he didn't look homeless. He even told me that I could make him whatever drink I wanted. I made him close his eyes so that it could seem like a real surprise. I think he really appreciated the fact that I made it like a real surprise. So I presented him with my newest made up drink. He seemed to like it. I thought this was good flirting. Then I asked him if he was traveling or what. And he said no. Then I said, well why do you have a suitcase then. He answered, for clothes. I had no idea what that meant. Then he continued, "yeah, this way I can just change my clothes when I want." Of course I would find him cute. But then he said, "Just kidding!" What a guy, he knows how to joke. Then we were talking for a bit. He introduced himself as Johnny. Then another customer came and he started to walk backwards and crashed into our display case. Cute. Maybe he'll be back...with a surprise for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment