Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Shoniqua on a diet


What comes to mind when you envision some of the following?

- airbrushed nails
- neon eye shadow
- updo
- below lip piercing
- cup of noodle


If you answered Shoniqua, then you are correct. Shoniqua is a heavier set, but very nice young lady who works in the area. Every day she comes to the caffe to pick up a bag of chips and also get hot water for her cup of noodle. Today, however, was different. I was standing ready and alert by the hot water spout until she broke it to me that she was on a diet. She didn't actually say she was on a diet but she hinted at it. I believe she said "what would someone get if they were on a diet?" I took that someone to be her. Eventually I got her some Kashi cereal which she seemed to like. We'll see how she does tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment