Friday, October 2, 2009

Vacation


When someone says "I need a vacation" you might think they are referring to the song by Young Jeezy (black rapper) called "I need a vacation." You could also think "hey, I too need a vacation." One option to consider is having a rich boyfriend who needs a vacation and will take you along. If that doesn't happen, then one can always move to a place that is considered vacation, like Hawaii for example.
Today for some reason, there were a bunch of people promoting Hawaii at work; passing out free orchid lei's and providing entertainment such as hula dancing. I briefly considered moving there, mostly for the hot weather and pineapple, but I'm not a fan of their music. Problem #1. I wanted to visit Hawaii at least so I asked if I could "win" a vacation package. They weren't passing out free vacations unfortunately. Problem #2. Also, I don't like that poi (the pudding that tastes like paste). Problem #3. Why can't the Dominican Republic promote tourism here? Then I could get a vacation and a boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment