Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Transition Lenses part II


As you know, I have a thing against transition lenses. I have no idea whey they seem to be becoming more popular, especially since they still don't transition properly. It was raining and cloudy today yet this guy's glasses were still in "transition." I wanted to say that perhaps his glasses are defected like all the other transition lenses in the world, but I don't think that's really my place.

So Transitions (as I will call this guy) came up to the counter today to order his drink. He claimed to know me although I have never seen him before. Maybe I just couldn't recognize him since his glasses were actually part sunglasses and therefore couldn't really see his eyes. I maybe could have figured out where I had seen him before if I hadn't been so distracted by his lenses. I held a smile the whole conversation, mostly because I started to picture a little teacup piglet wearing transition lenses. How cute would that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment