Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Burgers!


One thing I love is a good burger. I also like not so good burgers, but that depends on how hungry I am. There is a place, it is called Red Mill Burgers and it's delicious. It is better than In N' Out in my opinion, which is a very big opinion.

I was selling coffee today, as usual, but also hot dogs. Then a lady walked up. We started talking. Then she told me she was the girlfriend of the guy who owns and started Red Mill Burger. Because of how quick she was to proclaim that, I am guessing that a lot of people know her status. She's sort of like a celebrity, if being associated with burgers is similar to being associated with tv or magazines. I'm not one to knock someone down (unless they are creepy), so I acted very impressed. I didn't really need to act that well because I was impressed. How do I get a boyfriend who owns a restaurant? Is the guy who owns In N' Out currently available? Since there is no tactful way to ask her how she managed to land that guy as her boyfriend, I listened to her talk about burgers with enthusiasm, waiting for her to give me a coupon or something for a free burger. That never came. I thought she might even invite me to have a burger with her sometime or give me the VIP number to call and pre-order. Apparently we weren't thinking along the same lines.

And then after all that talking, she ordered him a hot dog. Hey, wait a minute lady, I thought he only ate hamburgers?

1 comment:

  1. i would have joked to her about a free burger coupon...you might have gotten one...

    ReplyDelete