Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Chanel


I have recently developed a new obsession with perfumes. I apparently live my life through obsessions. So this week it is perfume and also Serrano peppers. You might be thinking that the two don't go along so well, but if you can get perfume to cover up the hot smell of a Serrano pepper without making yourself sick, then you've found a winning fragrance.

I usually smell coffee all day. Sometimes I get a whiff of something unpleasant like stale piss or bad body odor. Today, however, I smelled something excellent. I knew exactly who it was coming from too. So I told him, "you smell really nice." And that's when I found out who he was.

1) Gay
2) Works for Chanel
3) Love Coffee
4) Wants to be my friend

If I had materials to make a sash, I would have made him one on the spot; Mr. Chanel.

No comments:

Post a Comment