Friday, October 23, 2009

Hand Sanitizer


With the flu going around, everybody is in constant fear of getting sick. I like to think that I am immune to these kinds of sicknesses. Maybe that's because I also already had the swine flu and lived through it.

In honor of the flu we decided to put hand sanitizer on the counter so people can keep germ free hands. Sometimes I don't really like the smell of it, but other times, I appreciate the strong smell because it beats the smell of B.O.

Today Big Cop wrote $0.25 per pump on the container. And then everybody thought I was actually charging for the sanitizer. I thought it was funny. Big Cop thought it was even funnier. Some people didn't get the joke so I was forced to wipe it off. Reminded me of the time I wrote "Liquids = Death" on the trash can.

1 comment: