Thursday, October 29, 2009

Herbal Teas

As I was walking to work today, it was raining. I was thinking about different things, like hot chocolates and cars, and then I slipped in a puddle. I think it was pretty funny, at least I had to pretend because I happened to fall right in front of a bus stop full of people. I slid down the hill, did something similar to the splits, and screamed OOOOO. Nobody helped. I still made it to work on time despite the quick obstacle. I was hoping this wouldn't be an omen for what my day would be. But it was...

- dropped a milk jug on my foot
- had milk explode onto my shirt
- flipped over a container of chocolate
- cut my hand on a yogurt container

Just kidding. Those things didn't happen, just the cut with the yogurt container. But I did have a lady order an herbal tea. She was quite annoying. Then I started to think about herbal teas instead of hot chocolates and realized that I find most people who get herbal teas to be very annoying. This lady especially. I heard about her nature camps, how herbal tea affects her digestive system, and how she makes all her own shirts out of hemp. After hearing all this I told her that I liked to drink just hot water and smiled. She smiled. Then I told her I met a lady who poked her eye out the other day. I bet herbal tea can't cure that.

No comments:

Post a Comment