Thursday, October 22, 2009

Gay Jokes

Everybody loves a good joke. I especially love jokes. I used to memorize a joke a day to be cool. I think I used to do this because I was shy and didn't know how to make friends and this for some reason, made me more popular. Then when I stopped being shy, I switched to pick up lines and forgot all my jokes.

Antonio the janitor still likes to tell jokes. This, however, doesn't make him cooler. If the jokes were good, then I might like him more, but they aren't. His joke repertoire began with mostly sexual jokes but now he has switched to telling only gay jokes. These I find even less amusing mostly because they are offensive and also because they all have the same punchline-"and he was gay!" You'd think he would stop telling me them since he's always the only one laughing, but that doesn't seem to stop him. Then he showed me a picture of him in his younger and hotter. This picture consisted of him in tight white pants and a tight white shirt plus pointy black shoes. Antonio, are you sure you aren't gay?

No comments:

Post a Comment