Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Syrians


A cute couple walks into the caffe. They ask for a cup of coffee. I say "we're out!" Funny joke huh? Not really. I just made it up.

But seriously there is a very cute couple. They sit for at least an hour and have coffee and talk. The man is from Libya, the girl is from here. He has an accent so naturally I asked him where he was from. And then I shared my roots with him. He found out that I was middle Eastern. I thought this was great except for the fact that I can't speak any Arabic. That seemed ok for him too because he said, well, Syrian women are the best. They take very good care of their men.

I think that this is only true in Syria. But I made sure to tell him that I would inform my Dad of this well known fact so he knows how good he has it.

Thank you Libya + girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment