Friday, October 16, 2009

the real Oktoberfest

Now it is the month of October which means you can actually celebrate Oktoberfest. I think when you can celebrate something, it's always a good idea. I try to celebrate something everyday. Today I celebrated everybody who ordered a black drip coffee. I think they appreciated it, especially when I said Congratulations to them. After all, everybody wants to be a winner.

Big Cop came back again. Today he visited a grand total of 6 times though he only purchased things 2 of those times. At least he tried to help me find the guy who stole my tips.

For the 4th day in a row, he informed me that I have until Saturday to come up with a good excuse for why I can't go out with him. I just don't get it? He clearly doesn't get it. How do you convince someone to go out with you by having them come up with excuses for why they can't? I will not be worn down.

Today I came up with a good excuse, or so I thought. I said that I was not available this weekend because I was going to the real Oktoberfest. I said that I was being picked up in a private plane to go to Germany for Oktoberfest and wouldn't be back until work starts again Monday morning. Just for extra measure, I added that I roll with a pretty intense crew. I figured he would figure it out.

On visit number 6 he asked me if I was ready for my big trip. I had no idea what he was talking about. Unfortunately, that's how he figured out that I lied. And I thought the private plane gave it away.

1 comment: