Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Russian has finally returned


I was starting to think that Russian had actually made it in the music business. It had been a few months since I had seen him. Last thing I heard, he was headed to Miami to meet with some serious producers. I thought he was lying, then I thought, maybe I should have been nicer. Then today, he showed up out of the blue. I decided to ask him about his trip to Miami. Turns out, he never went. "Work" got in the way. I'm sure. So he never even went to Miami. I mean MIA, excuse me. So I asked if he was still doing music. Honest question. But now, apparently, he's over it. And to think I ALMOST thought he was serious about a music career. Now, he's focusing on taking a trip to Europe, to go back to his Russian roots. Maybe he will learn to speak some Russian before he goes. Perhaps next time I will suggest that to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment