Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'd rather starve


Let's talk about SoyJoys for a second. I love all granola bars. They are delicious. Similar to candy bars which is probably why I love them so much. Something I don't love are SoyJoys. I don't get them. It looks like some soy nuts and dried fruit went through a mammogram machine and then were packaged. These things are all over the place. I have never seen any person actually buy this product. The thing I can't figure out is why they are spending so much money on the marketing? I think they should have just created a good product instead.

On my way to work, what feels like once a week, there are people dressed up to pass out SoyJoy bars. I keep trying to refuse them because I have an unused pile in my house, but they keep forcing them on me.

I for one will accept anything that is free unless it is
a) a bag of poop
b) a salted anchovie
c) a soyjoy bar

Food is generally a good incentive to get people to show up somewhere. Also the word "free." But not always, and that is what you must remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment