Monday, October 19, 2009

The Return and Departure of GoldTeeth

I started to think that Goldteeth finally realized I wasn't, nor ever would be interested in him. But then I'd also have to ask myself, "could I really be that lucky?"
Today was Goldteeth's most amazing visit. he walked in with luggage (I obviously took that as a positive sign). He seemed sad because he is now officially leaving the country for 6 months. I, on the other hand, couldn't hold in my excitement.





GT: Hey Baby! You know I have to leave for awhile?
Me: (I thought the day would never come). Well, have a safe trip
GT: Yeah Baby, you know, I'm going to have to do a lot of things out there. I don't wanna leave but I got to, you know, so people like you can stay here.
Me: Yeah...
GT: So where I'm going, you know, it's going to be summer and then I get back and it will be summer here!
Me: Fascinating
GT: You still have my number right baby? You know you never called me.
Me: I know
GT: Okay baby, check to see if you still have my number
Me: Do you want room for cream in your coffee?
GT: You know, on the boat we're going to have to go on a treader a lot so I can't be having cream
Me: A treader?
GT: Yeah
Me: What's a treader?
GT: You know, a machine to get you into shape
Me: A treader?
GT: Treader, Threader, something like that
Me: Treadmill?
GT: Yeah! You know baby I've never been on one before
Me: I wouldn't doubt it
GT: I'm going to miss you but you know I'm going to think about you a lot
Me: Please don't
GT: Yeah baby, I will. You'll be here when I get back right?
Me: I hope not
GT: Yeah, well you have to be here. It's your job.
Me: But I might have another one by then
GT: Yeah baby, I can see that. You would make a great teacher or lawyer.
Me: I don't want to be a lawyer
GT: Yeah baby, either a teacher or a lawyer
Me: Not a lawyer
GT: That's how I see you, you know. Teacher or Lawyer. You'd be great.


And then he was ready to go. I was ready for him to go. I waved excitedly until he surprise attacked...with a hug. He just went in for the kill. I was paralyzed. And then he kissed me on the cheek. I was still paralyzed. Then he winked at me and went to collect his luggage again. I finally came to and ran to the sink to wash off any leftover remnants of Goldteeth. And while I scrubbed I thought "how did that just happen?"

Oh Goldteeth, always full of surprises!

3 comments:

  1. oh god you lucky devil you i am sooooooooo jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. he sounds like a disgusting creep! eeeWW

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, I find that most people are jealous of my special relationship with goldteeth. If only everybody could have a piece...

    ReplyDelete