Thursday, October 15, 2009

Los Bandidos


Shoniqua is back to her chips and cup of noodle. I guess the Kashi didn't do it for her. I asked her what happened. She said "this diet's hard!" I think she thinks she's still on her diet. Good for her.

Besides breaking diets, there are lots of other things that can happen at the caffe.

You can

- have your tips stolen (true, it happened today)
- meet a motorcycle gang

Naturally, I am fascinated by uniforms. I like almost any uniform, except the ones that seem like a costume and a dare. A group of guys walk in today wearing motorcycle pants (AKA leather) and these jackets with "Los Bandidos" on the back and their nicknames on the front. I ended up talking to "Jesus." Since I love both uniforms and motorcycles, I had to say something. I asked them if they were in a motorcycle gang. Jesus told me no, they are actually a bowling team. I knew they were kidding, so I tried to fire back "well then where are your bowling balls?" As soon as it escaped my lips, I knew I had said the wrong thing. Then they all looked at me and said "you can't see them?" with smirks on their faces. I don't think the real Jesus would make a comment like that.

I let them sit for a little before asking if I could join their team and if I could get a uniform. Apparently I have to earn it. I stood in my best motorcycle riding pose for 2 minutes but that didn't seem to work. I think I should just bedazzle my own jacket and keep it behind the counter for when they come back. They can't refuse me if I already have the team jacket, right?

1 comment:

  1. bahahahahaha... i miiiiiss you... Uniforms are pretty wonderful. I think you should start collecting them and then wear a different one everyday. You would be like, Ms. uniform USA. do it.

    and good for shaniqua (sp?) more than i can say for myself :)

    ReplyDelete