Thursday, August 13, 2009

Serious hotties


There are not very many attractive people who come by the caffe on a daily basis. If they are, they are usually married. I wish there were more because then work would be more entertaining for me instead of just for the customers. I usually get the complete opposite of attractive kind of customer. I also get creepy, awkward, nervous, smelly, and homeless.

Not everybody quite understands the clientele. Especially one customer of the day. She shows up wearing a big flowered print boob shirt. Also she has missing front teeth and a few missing molars. She is nice enough and I'm happy to make her drink. Then she goes "I bet you see some serious hotties down here. I should get a job in this area." I don't even really know how to respond to that. I tell her she can come down anytime and just stand with me and check out all the people she wants.

I suppose that we have different definitions of hotties. Seriously different definitions. That's okay, that's why there's someone for everyone. Maybe she will like Goldteeth?

No comments:

Post a Comment