Friday, August 28, 2009

Infomercials


I am completely and totally obsessed with infomercials. For some reason, I just can't get enough. Maybe it's the persuasiveness of it all, or the realness of the product. I have been talked into buying a few too many things on infomercials. I have rarely been disappointed. Some of the things I would like to purchase are:

1) magic bullet
2) pedEgg
3) Hip Hop Abs
4) 5-in-1 egg slicer
5) Battery Operated Hot Dog Grill
6) Strap Perfect
7) Neckline Slimmer
8) Turbie Twist
9) Bedazzler

I currently only own one thing and that thing is a Snuggie. And then one of my regular customers came in. I told she looked really nice because she did. Then I asked her if she changed her hair. She said no. Then she said, "it's my eyelashes!" She purchased Latisse from the infomercial and now her eyelashes hit against the lenses in her glasses. Amazing. She was so enthusiastic about the infomercial product that I wanted to see if she could film a video advertising Latisse while wearing a snuggie. But then I got busy.

2 comments:

  1. you know i have a bedazzler....

    present for my 10th birthday from my coolest aunt.

    ReplyDelete