Sunday, August 16, 2009

Detached Hood


It would be awesome if everything could be detachable. Life would be so much easier. But you also wouldn't be as stylish. Take those zip off cargo pants. But if you could have a detachable outfit without zippers, then we'd be talking. And I don't mean to replace the zipper with Velcro.

This morning a lady walked in wearing a detachable hood. I kept looking to see where her rain jacket was but she didn't have one. She did, however, have a belly shirt, and also some stain washed jeans. Her red lipstick was the topping on the cake. I had a hard time listening to her order because I was so distracted by this hood. First, it wasn't' raining outside. Nor was it cold. Maybe she was having a bad hair day and couldn't find a hat? But then she had it velcroed at the neck. Then I started to think maybe she is secretly a wrestler and her nickname is "The Hood." But then "The Hood" wouldn't order an almond latte.

No comments:

Post a Comment