Friday, April 3, 2009

Town Rejects

The Town Rejects decided to get out today, and I guess their field trip was to the Caffe. I of course think they should take their trips to places such as a museum, aquarium, park, or better yet, hop on the public transport and ride around for a day.

First comes in this lady and her daughter. She is a complete hippy with the voice of a mouse. But she always carries around a guitar so maybe her voice changes to something beautiful when she sings. While her kid is running around crazily she looks at the list of flavors, then orders her coffee and tells me to add sweetener. There is a flavor called "sweetener" which I assumed she was talking about. So, I made it for her, added the sweetener then gave it to her. She then proceded to get very angry with me and told me I should have asked her what kind of sweetener. I tried to explain that there is a flavor called sweetener, sweetened with splenda. She made such a big deal of wanting sweet & Low I offered to make her a new one, but instead she looked at her drink in disgust and says "No, I will just deal with this and drink it. Next time you really should ask." I just gave up.

Following her is my other favorite. The man with the comcast hat and always 3 grocery bags. I am never sure what they are filled with but he loves to leave his bags for me to "watch" while never buying anything and then trying to steal things from the store.

And then it all made sense. These two people knew each other. Of course they did! I am guessing they only have each other to turn to but even they didn't seem to like chatting with each other. And that's why drugs are bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment