Thursday, April 23, 2009

Russian in the News

Russian came in today. He was pretty amazing today. Apparently there was a dead man found floating in the water somewhere. He found the body. There were newspeople and radio stations and everything. I somehow managed to not hear about any of this, nor see it even though "it" happened when I was working...

I told him congratulations. Then said that was disgusting. Then he continued to tell me how everybody was telling him how brave he was and also that he wouldn't be able to eat, probably, but he could because he doesn't mind those things. He can look at anything and it doesn't bother him because he's a man. He could've been a doctor (just didnt' go to college nor is he smart enough). But he's good at eating. I can vouch for that.

Then he touched my arm. I was a bit repulsed. Also no tip and I listened to the whole lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment