Thursday, April 9, 2009

Kyle

When I say Kyle, most people would probably think a man. Possibly my boyfriend, or just a friend, or my sister's boyfriend's brother, but actually Kyle is a dog. I am all about naming your pets human names, I think it's fun and funny, but to treat your dog like a human, is a bit more ridiculous.

A man walks in with his dog, Kyle, and kept talking to him in a baby voice. I wanted to say
1) Your dog shouldn't be drinking coffee
2) Your dog probably doesn't speak English, maybe Spanish but definitely not English
3) If that is indeed your baby, he's very hairy
4) Maybe you need to find yourself a girlfriend (sorry Kyle)

So I pretended to be friendly to the dog until the man orders his drink like Kyle is ordering it. That's when I gave up. So Kyle likes grande mochas with whipcream but not too much to get stuck in his "mustache" and Kyle also doesn't know a thing about tipping. Rude Kyle.

1 comment: