Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Take a swim

That is what I said to newspaper man. He kept coming in today, so I wanted to see just how annoying I could get before he would leave me alone. Then I started laughing mid-conversation because it's so funny to talk to him. I just keep saying "no" because I really have no idea what he is saying and "no" is always a better answer than "yes" when you don't understand.

First he tried to steal my tips. I told him "NO!" Then he said he was "gon stea ew." This translates to "I'm going to steal you". I said no again. Then I told him he should go jump in the ocean. He said "ok." Then I said, "yes, I hope you can swim. Whether you can or can't, I am going to push you into the ocean next chance I get." Then he said, "no, you come too." I started to wonder if he was catching onto my game which would have been a huge problem. So then I mixed it up and shouted "How about i punch you in the face?" And he said "ok." And then he bought a coke from me too. So overall I felt pretty satisfied with my day. I think now I should get my certified license in translation.

Also someone told me I had the voice of a little girl. I wanted to punch him too but little girls don't punch, so I didn't. But little girls also don't drink coffee, nor do they know how to make it so it's certain to say this man also did not get his coffee. Now who's the little girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment