Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm going to punch you

I have this new thing these days. Usually I get addicted to different kinds of foods. I went through phases of corn nuts, zucchini, artichokes, and also goldfish. Yes, I know none of those make sense. It may seem like I am a pregnant woman, but I'm not. I just think it's fun. So now, instead of being addicted to food, I am addicted to punching people. Not literally because I couldn't actually punch someone. But I think you can get the same effect if you just say it. So I am really addicted to saying "I'm going to punch you". I have developed this new tendency only because I have met a lot of "interesting" people recently.

- a jerk

- a lady who freaked out on me about ice cream. She couldn't eat gluten and all the flavors we had included gluten. I said I'm sorry. She yelled at me. I told her it must be very hard to not be able to eat gluten. She rocked back and forth and rubbed her head. Then I offered her a cookie because everybody loves cookies. Then she yelled at me again. Then she told me it was probably a really gross cookie. Then I said, hey lady, cookies are not gross. And also, I have sampled all the cookies (hence the extra 5 pounds) and it is very delicious. Then she decided to try it. And then yelled at me one more time. And then said "I better not like this cookie because I don't come here very often." I couldn't even comment because I wasn't sure what that meant. But I did know I was happy because I don't like being yelled at. But then she came back. And then she bought another cookie.

- Another person with crazy eyes! What is going on these days? But her crazy eyes were pointed out, and they didn't move. It was nuts! Then she ordered a gross drink of course, and kept mentioning to me that I needed to make it just like at Starbucks. Well, news flash, if you want a Starbucks drink, then go there. I don't know how they make their drinks, I don't work at Starbucks. So I just added lots of flavors, lots of ice, lots of whip cream, and poured some bad shots. Hopefully it will taste just like Starbucks.

- Someone left me a tip on their credit card of 0.16 cents. I didn't even get a full quarter ;(

- Then liar man came in today. Was worried about me because he hasn't heard from me. (A normal guy would get that, but he apparently isn't normal). Then he talked to me about his flight from Philly and the turbulence for 10 minutes while I had a line. I finally got him to shut up when he grabbed my hand and asked me to go see a movie with him sometime. I tried to regain compusure (while simultaneously thinking about bleaching my hand) and responded that I was very busy and usually at the caffe so I probably will never be able to see a movie. And then he told me he would stop by and visit me after the movie. Hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment