Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bikinis and Coffee

There is this new development taking over the US. This development I am referring to is a mixture of stripper and barista. The point is to have your coffee served by a woman wearing a costume or bikini or pasties. You might wonder what kind of people frequent these places. I can only guess you get
- old people
- nasty people
- lonely men
- gross older men
- married men who are upset about their married life
- and probably the few random people who have no idea what they got themselves into

I, however, am proud I don't work at a place like that. I have a real life uniform too (although sometimes I don't wear it, but that's only because the manager is allowed to do these things).

And today I was told that I would probably make more tips if I wore a bikini to work like the girls who work at the bikini coffee stands. All of this from an older, overweight man, with a beer belly, and also 2 front fake teeth. I think I will pass.

1 comment: