Friday, April 17, 2009

the Russian and Celebs

The Russian visited again. I thought that luck was on my side because he hadn't visited for awhile but I thought too soon. I pretended to be busy as usual. He pretended to look for something to eat and drink as usual. As usual he took way too long. As usual he talked the whole time about things I am not interested in. He's still saying "that's what's up!"
I wanted to say that that was his expression from last week so now he needs a new one but I was too bored to chime in. Thank god I didn't say anything because then I got to hear about how he's signing with a record company (today) and that he's so tired because he's overworked. I wonder what he's overworked from doing...
So I start to clean, then I check my phone, he's still talking, he's going to MIA (Miami). I say, oh cool, that will be fun. He says, yes, probably, but I will be doing mostly record stuff. But then he goes a step further to add "I'll probably be hanging out with celebs the whole time." I tell him to take lots of pictures. But he doesn't want to take pictures because "celebs are just like regular people but with a higher salary." I think he doesn't own a camera. And also he won't see any celebs. And also his music career is fake. But that's just my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. You never know, he just may see one while he's recording his jams! Too bad he probably doesnt have a camera, probably doesnt have a music career and probably isnt going to "MIA".

    ReplyDelete