Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Slaves

We make a supply list every couple of days. We write down what we are almost out of so that we are not ever completely out of things. This is generally a pretty good system. It's even a better system when a foreigner is making the list. On the supply list there was one in particular that caught my attention. Slaves.
Of coures, Tatiana wrote the list and she meant to write sleeves (as in cup sleeves). I, however, preferred slaves. I would like to buy a slave to work at the caffe. But not a slave as in person, but more like a slave creature, like in Harry Potter. And it can clean and restock but it can also be my friend. And when someone is rude, I can have it pop up on the counter and scare people into being nice, and also scare them into giving me more tips. And just so there would be no conufsion, I would like to call it Slavey. If only you could pick one of these up at Costco.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like, to be humane, you might need that slave to be a robot. Im guessing "slave creatures" dont want to be friends....lol.

    ReplyDelete