Saturday, April 11, 2009

I am Manager

This morning was especially great because I got in a real fight. I don't think I won, however, so maybe I need to bone up on some of my skills. The things I could have done...

- refuse business
- throw hot coffee on their face
- give them decaf instad of regular
- give them their change in canadian currency
- Farted

There are these taxi drivers who have a "stop" near to where I work. They are the absolute most obnoxious people i have ever met. They all are from Ethiopia. I have yet to meet a nice person from that country. They don't want to pay for their drinks, they want to pay something less. Did I mention they are also very cheap. So they keep trying to take free things. So I yelled at them, and they yelled back, but they wouldn't pay and had their drinks, so then I had to back down and let them pay what they wanted. But next time, they can pay 3 times the normal amount. Because I am manager and that's what I do. And also one of the guys kept wanting to come back, so he would sneak around the corner, then I would give him death eyes, and he would scurry off. So maybe I did win! And then next time they want their coffee, I can arrange a full on wrestling match (not with me of course, between them). And whoever wins can have coffee but nobody else. Since they love competition, I think this might work as a good business tactic.

Signing off,
Manager

1 comment: