Friday, September 25, 2009

You're a Jerk


There are a few people who I don't like.

- People who pretend to look like Lil Wayne
- People with really bad breath who are also close-talkers
- Rude people
- Judy

Judy for some reason really bothers me. I try to get along with her but every moment gets worse. I don't know whether it's the hair, the lipstick on her teeth, the way she carries her rolly backpack, or the way she repeats her drink after me.

Now, she has taken to avoiding me at the caffe and comes in a bit earlier to catch the girl who works before me. I apparently don't make her drink correctly. She doesn't want any foam because she wants more milk for her "money" and I guess a couple times I gave her a bit of foam. I mean, she's getting the largest cup size and only half the espresso shots. So she handed Tatiana the credit card and told her to please make her drink. So then, what did I do? I made her drink, of course. Then I left. Then Judy came back and said to Tatiana, "this is the best latte. You always make them so perfect." I wish that I could have jumped up from behind the counter and told her the "surprise," that I made her drink, but I held back. Next time. So you better get ready Judy or I'm stealing that rolly backpack.

No comments:

Post a Comment