Saturday, September 5, 2009

and GoldTeeth Returns Again


I feel like my life and Goldteeth is like the number of Fast and Furious movies. They should have stopped making them after the first one, but they just don't. Goldteeth should stop visiting. He should have stopped after the 1st visit yet he keeps coming back. How does one go about making it go away, both the Fast and Furious Sequels and also Goldteeth?

I think that I am almost done for the night and then walks in Goldteeth. Since I don't know how to handle him, my best solution is just to laugh. What happens is that I laugh in his face while he is talking to me. Luckily or not luckily, he never seems to get it.


GT: I thought you were supposed to be in Spain?
Me: Yes, I was, but it didn't work out
GT: Didn't you already buy your ticket?
Me: (forgetting that I had told him that) Oh yes, but I actually was able to postpone my ticket
GT: So is your boyfriend paying for that?
Me: No, he's not. I paid for it
GT: Well, he should pay for it since you are going all the way over to see him
Me: I'm an independent girl. I can pay for my own ticket (I also don't have a boyfriend you crazy)
GT: Well I will go with you to Spain
Me: No Thanks. I am going to go with my friends in March
GT: Oh dang sweetie. I will be out to sea, you know, since I am a Merchant Marine
Me: That's too bad. Enjoy that sea
GT: Yeah, you know, I'm a seaman. I'm a merchant marine
Me: yes, I know. You tell me every time
GT: Well, baby, if I were your boyfriend, then I would buy you plane tickets to come see me. I would buy you a car so you wouldn't have to walk to work
Me: That's nice. (So how come you never even give me a tip if you have so much money?)
GT: Yeah, well, you know, you better watch out for this boy. He's probably looking for a green card
Me: Well, YOU KNOW, Spain isn't a poor country. They don't really want or need green cards to be in the United States. They like their country
GT: Well, you better not let him get you pregnant with his baby
Me: I already have (I mean if you have an imaginary boyfriend you can technically also have imaginary kids)
GT: WHAAAAT?
Me: Yes, I already have 2 kids with him
GT: And he doesn't pay for your plane ticket?
Me: Child Support you know...
GT: Well when you are ready for a real man...I'm going to keep coming back and visiting you. Don't worry. I leave in a month.
Me: Great
GT: Yeah, don't be worried you know, because I'm going to keep coming to visit you before I go.

Me: (Okay. Please bring a car next time. My feet get tired of walking from the bus stop to work)

Sometimes I think there is a silver lining in every black cloud. But what does that mean when the silver lining is more commonly known and seen as gray hair in his black beard?

No comments:

Post a Comment