Friday, September 18, 2009

Whistling


I wish that I knew how to whistle. I used to know. Well, actually that's a lie. I used to be able to whistle by sucking in air but now, I can't even do that. I can still suck in air, of course, it just doesn't make a sound.

I was taking about the garbage and on my way back to the caffe I hear this whistling. It's not like a whistle song, or a whistle tune, it's more like a cat call. So I look into the parking lot. I don't see anything. So I turn around and hear it again. Then I hear it again. I keep looking but don't see anything. I finally go into the caffe to finish up a couple things. Then when I am outside again, I hear the whistle 3 times more. I think this person is crazy. And little do I know that I am right. This person is GoldTeeth and he is waving and whistling from the parking lot. Thank you GoldTeeth for my special call.

No comments:

Post a Comment