Thursday, September 17, 2009

Holistic Healing


Things that go well together:

- ketchup and mustard
- pants and shirts
- peanut butter and chocolate
- Horses and Dogs that look like horses
- snuggie and Me

Things that don't go well together:

- Sweatshirts and sweatpants
- socks and sandals
- short hair and long hair on the same head at the same time
- snakes and necks
- Yoga masters and ice cream

Today I met a yoga master who travels all over giving yoga seminars. I thought that sounded pretty cool. She didn't look like a typical yoga teacher but she was very friendly. Then she got a coffee. Then she also got some ice cream. I, for some reason, found this a bit strange since she was talking about yoga and seemed to only talk about it. I guess I imagine all yoga masters to be vegan and look like stick bugs with a few muscles. I applauded her for eating the ice cream.
Then I learned about how I had a good aura and how she could see some things in my future. Then I got the business card. She was not really a yoga master. She was a holistic healer and body calmer. I consider her the Mary Kay Cosmetic representative of the yoga world. I wonder if those people get really cool Yoga mats like the Mary Kay people get those pink Cadillacs?
And does everybody she meets have a good aura?

No comments:

Post a Comment