Thursday, September 10, 2009

Welcome to Food Handlers Class


My food handlers permit recently expired so in continuance with my title as #1 Barista, I had to renew it. I took this as an opportunity to stake out my future boyfriend. In watching the video, I also realized that you would have to be a complete idiot to not pass the test at the end. In order to receive your card of honor, you must understand the concept of wearing plastic gloves, washing your hands, and a bit about storing food. It is also helpful to be fairly fluent in English. Unfortunately, all my future boyfriend prospects didn't pass the test. The lady monitoring the exam kept repeating in very bad Spanish "Senor, no es bueno," and there in the section for failures sat all the future bfs. I mostly felt sad for them, and also for myself. I wish I could have translated their test for them, but the lady would have thought I was cheating. Looks like I will have to look elsewhere for my future boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment