Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A gun to killing


So you remember Todd Rocks. I wish I didn't remember Todd Rocks but how many stingy diamond traders do you meet in your lifetime? I hadn't yet arrived to work. Todd Rocks was 5 minutes ahead of me. When I arrived to work, Tatiana was pissed about something. Usually she's in a pretty good mood. Today I knew that something went wrong because on the list of supplies, she wrote "A gun to killing." Of course I laughed. Of course I also would like one, just to keep behind the counter. Then Tatiana starts to tell me what's wrong, and before she even began, I knew it was going to be about Todd Rocks.

Tatiana had never met him before. Today she was lucky enough to finally meet Todd Rocks. She made him his Americano as usual and told him the price. He didn't have "enough" money in small bills so he told Tatiana to take it out of her tip jar. The best part was that he pulled out a wad of cash from his pocket. He had 10s and lots of 20s. But apparently he only had a couple $1 bills. (Who carries those anymore anyway? They are almost in the same category as pennies.) She said no. Then he said, "yes." She looked at him appalled until he said, it's ok, I threw in some change here the other day.

Todd Rocks, you better watch your back and also your diamonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment