Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hot Dog

Judy has shifted her purchasing recently. Instead of a cookie with her coffee she now likes to buy hot dogs. Most people buy just one hot dog to eat for lunch. Judy, however, buys 2 hot dogs. One for now, the other for later. I am not sure why she wouldn't just come back when she wanted another one, so she can have it fresh, but I guess she LOVES the microwave. I will admit, microwaving is fun, but not that fun. Also, I don't think she should be eating 2 hot dogs a day. Seems like a bit of an unbalance. The good thing about this, however, is that I had more time to try to see what is in her rolly suitcase. I kept looking over the counter to try to see, but I still have no idea what she carries in there. I am so curious. I am going to pretend she has a cat in there and lots of lipstick. That seems reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment