Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Gifts

Now is the time for gifts. Well, actually, I think gifts should happen all year round but then everybody would be poor, so I will accept gift exchanges only a couple times a year. These couple of times meaning all holidays, including my half-birthday. Today I received lots of Christmas gifts so obviously I was extremely excited. A lot of these gifts came in monetary donations. Others were random objects such as a periodic table place mat. This gift was from Panamanian Disguise. I have to say I prefer a place mat to a loofah so his gift was very much appreciated. And then there was a customer who wanted me to give him a gift. He didn't get the memo that I don't do that on Today, I just receive. For his gift he wanted my shirt. I think a better gift for him would be a nice big slap across the face, all in good holiday spirit of course. After all, his cheek would be red in honor of Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment