Monday, December 21, 2009

Wallets

I love wallets. I think they are so fun. They come in all sizes and styles so you can never really get bored with one. That's why I make sure to have at least 5. Split up my money and cards so it's always like I am finding money which is the best feeling. Just kidding. I don't do this but I think it is a pretty good idea. I just need to make enough money to afford 5 wallets first and then I can start this plan. On another note, I found a wallet today. It was small, black, and leather. I looked through it and realized that the guy is a customer at the caffe. So I saved it for him and he came back to get it. Then he ordered a mocha. Then he tipped me $20 for my good deed. Can I make a job out of finding wallets and returning them? I wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment