Wednesday, December 23, 2009

GingerSNAP!

In honor of Christmas I have felt in a very giving mood. I also have decided that it would be fun to be a baker or a chef. Sometimes in my house I pretend I am on Iron Chef competing against myself mostly. This makes cooking a lot more fun. It also could potentially make you look crazy if you are seen talking to yourself. I make sure not to look crazy. So during this particular episode of Iron Chef Coffee Princess I made gingersnaps. I thought it would be a good idea to quadruple the recipe. This turned out to be a great idea because I got a workout at the same time with the dough weighing a good ten pounds. After I made over a 100 cookies I brought them in for the judges, also known as my customers. This was also my secret plan to increase sales because people would smell the cookies and want to come in. I think my cookies were winners because they brought me bonus tips and there's nothing I love more than tips with a bonus in front of it! Now that's what I call a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment