Tuesday, December 15, 2009

wobbly toothpicks

Toothpicks are great for picking your teeth. They are not great for supporting things, especially if that thing is heavy and also a person. I am referring to the Egg on toothpicks. He has a bit of a balance problem I have noticed. The last time he was in the caffe he almost fell off the chair. This time he was holding a drink (not from the caffe), ran into a chair, knocked it over and then spilled his drink all over the floor. I would have wanted to punch his face but I was so amused by his toothpick legs that I let it go this time. Then he just marched behind the counter and grabbed some towels. Apparently he thinks he is allowed to do whatever he wants, including go behind the counter like an employee. He needs to do a few more lunges before he can become an employee. I am afraid his legs might collapse underneath a case of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment