Thursday, December 3, 2009

Riding Horses

There are lots of people who can ride horses. I, unfortunately, am not one of them. I can count the number of times I have been horse riding on one hand. I also don't really like taking care of horses. I had to clean up after a dog and almost puked so you can imagine my reaction to horses. You can also imagine my shock when a man asked me if I rode horses. I don't know how he would think that. I answered "no." Then he told me that I looked like I would be an equestrian. I wonder what the "equestrian look" is. I didn't have to think more than a few seconds before he told me that I stood like I rode horses. I must stand bow legged, which does not speak well for me. But then I also remembered that I had my legs crossed at the time, so maybe I ride horses sitting side saddle, and that's pretty cool. I can go for that.

As I was thinking about my future as a horseback rider, I apparently neglected a customer. She sat in the corner of the caffe shouting at me to put more whip cream on her drink. First off, her drink didn't come with whip cream. Secondly, she couldn't even come up to the counter to ask for more whip cream. Thirdly, she should be on the same wagon as the other customers and skip the whip cream since you can lose 40 lbs a year from not having it.

No comments:

Post a Comment