Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cleaning

There are obviously a lot of things that I love. Some of them are normal things like gifts and surprises, and other things aren't quite as obvious, something such as cleaning. But I love cleaning. I also love organizing. I like to say "I love to do my Cs and Os!" But there are only certain types of cleaning that I like since cleaning can fall into many categories. These categories can be but are not limited to:

- dentistry
- janitorial
- Plumbing
- Chimney Sweeping
- Pipe cleaning
- Zoo keeping
- Gardeners
- Doctors
- People similar to Cinderella

I like to do the cleaning work of Cinderella but only for myself, and also not sweeping, mopping, or dusting. Mostly I like to just clean my own room. Jabron, on the other hand, even though he is a janitor, doesn't like to clean at all. I think part of it is because he can't bend down over his large stomach to pick up any trash. But today he informed me of another kind of cleaning he was getting done. That's when he told me he was going in for his colonoscopy. Too much information Jabron. Way too much information.

No comments:

Post a Comment