Tuesday, December 8, 2009

the Cigarette Plan

I am not a very big fan of smoking. Sometimes it's ok, but not when a person starts to smell only like smoke and their teeth turn black. Then I find this habit a bit on the disgusting side of things. On the other hand, I have a plan. This plan involves cigarettes. Lots of people come into the caffe looking for cigarettes. Of course we don't sell them. I don't know a single caffe that would sell cigarettes unless you are in a caffe in Europe. So, I got to thinking, why don't I sell cigarettes on the side? I can store them in my apron and when someone asks me, I can hand them over a pack and say $10. Then I can also sell nicorette gum in case they want to kick this habit. I realized the importance of nicorette gum today when a lady came into the caffe in a horrible mood. She was very rude and scattered. I gave her a drink as fast as I could, then she "forgot" to tip me, and then knocked over all the straws and left them for me to pick up. I was on the verge of punching her in the face but she walked out of the caffe just in time. That's when I noticed she had dropped her nicorette gum on the counter. Must have forgotten to chew a piece today. And that's why I must always have a stock of nicorette gum. This experience taught me just how important that stuff is and how great my side business is going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment