Monday, November 30, 2009

Whip Cream

Whip Cream is so much fun. It's not just for drinks. You can use whip cream for pies, face masks, shirt decorations, and potentially as a PSR. After Thanksgiving, however, everybody wants to forget about whip cream. Apparently they have decided to start their diets before the next Holiday comes around. This makes me sad because sometimes I like to surprise people by putting the whip cream on top of the lid, instead of in the cup. I consider this more fun for both me and the customer. One customer informed me that if you cut out whip cream for a year, you can lose 40 lbs. "Ok, I am listening," I thought. I also thought, you can lose 40 lbs in a year if you stop eating like a horse. Then he started to talk about Subway and how dumb the workers are. I tried to agree with him but he kept talking and cut me off. Then he spoke to me like I was dumb too. Good thing I hid his whip cream on the bottom of his drink. Now who's the smart one?

Then Silver Fox walked in, looking good as usual. He started by purchasing an apple. Then by the end of our conversation he had bought a bag of nuts, a drink, and a cliff bar. I decided he's either trying to win my heart or I am a good salesperson.

No comments:

Post a Comment