Monday, November 16, 2009

Snuggie

There is a guy who has started to come in. When he opens his mouth he sounds like he should be talking all the time. He has a very deep sultry voice but at the same time he’s a bit nerdy looking, so it’s quite shocking. For some reason, this is a bit attractive. Of course we got to talking, and then he shocked me again.



Jean Claude: It’s perfect weather for a snuggie

Me: Oh my gosh! I have one of those

Jean Claude: Are you serious?

Me: Would I lie about that?

Jean Claude: Wow, I have never actually met anybody who owned one.

Me: Yes, I got one as soon as they came out

Jean Claude: That’s truly amazing. Do you actually wear it?

Me: All the time.

Jean Claude: You should wear it to work

Me: I will be more prepared next time you come in

So Jean Claude wins some points.

- Knew what a snuggie was

- Ordered a black coffee

- Sat in the caffe reading a book that wasn’t a comic book or Mens Health

- Tall

- Deep voice

- Not socially awkward

We’ll see what happens next time he comes in. Maybe he will give me another snuggie as a gift. Then I can wear one the right way, the other backwards, and have my whole body covered in a blanket but still be able to move my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment