Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The thing about wearing a skirt

Skirts are great.
1) It rhymes with shirts
2) they can be long or short
3) They come in a variety of sizes
4) Guys love skirts
5) Girls love skirts
6) It's easy to wear spandex underneath one

Tatiana, after hearing my story about Jean Claude, decided that what I really needed was to wear a skirt. This was the one thing that would get him to ask me out. I was hoping that my personality, looks, or intelligence might be one of the factors, but the skirt easily won out. So to honor Tatiana's wishes, I wore a skirt. Actually I wore a sweater dress over leggings but the effect was almost the same. And what happened? I got asked out by Jean Claude. I guess she knows what she's talking about. Jean Claude tried to make the date for Friday. I was busy. Then he suggested Saturday. I was busy. Then he remembered it was his birthday. He was busy. Then he tried for the week after. I would be out of town. We both considered meeting up in 3 weeks but for some reason that seems ridiculous to plan a date a month in advance. I guess one could put it in the same category as making a dentist appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment