Thursday, November 26, 2009

PSRs

A PSR is a great thing. PDA, on the other hand, is not. It usually makes me really uncomfortable. Actually, it only makes me uncomfortable when I have to watch the PDA occurring. If I am involved, then please disregard my previous comments. A couple came up to the counter and I had to interrupt them several times to get their order. The first time, it's cute, then after that, it's annoying. Plus I feel like a creep watching them make-out at the counter, but unfortunately, I can't look anywhere else. When I finally got their drinks, they proceeded to the corner of the caffe where they could continue to make-out and straddle each other. I think that tomorrow I will have to put up a sign that says "Make-Out to Break-Out" because nobody wants acne.

What is a PSR? one might ask. A PSR is a Possible Sexual Reference. These are much more fun and less awkward.

For example, if you were to make a PSR to somebody you could say:

- I have to grab some extra napkins from the back room, care to join?
- I love men with manly hands
- I think you dropped something...
- send me a textual later? (textual is also code for text message, but put in this context, it sounds more sexual, therefore making it a PSR)

No comments:

Post a Comment