Thursday, November 12, 2009

A relationship with Stick

Stick decided to come for a visit today. He hadn’t been in for awhile, I started to consider myself lucky. But today, he was angry and decided that I would be the one to hear his story. Stick is clearly upset that Tatiana refuses to date him. Keep in mind that Tatiana is 27 years old. Stick is in his 60s. Stick has a stupid hair cut. Tatiana is super cute. Stick has a fake tooth, Tatiana has all her real teeth. Stick, I think, is a pedophile. Tatiana is not. Obviously nobody would date Stick unless they were just as crazy as him.

Stick ordered his drink and then talked to me about how Tatiana lost. I wondered what Tatiana lost but I didn’t dare ask that question. I didn’t want him to continue, even though I was quite amused.

Stick: You know I just finished a job, 7.8 million, and now I am moving projects, this one will be 4.3 million.

Me: Congratulations. That means you can leave me a big tip

Stick: You know, Tatiana is really losing right now

Me: Really?

Stick: Yeah. You can tell her that she lost out

Me: Okay, I will make sure to let her know

Stick: I don’t get why she’s with that guy. He sags his pants

Me: Well, that’s what she likes

Stick: Tell her when she wants to get with a real man…

Me: I don’t think you can call yourself a real man

Stick: Well, tell her that she really lost. Look at me

Me: I am. She seems to be happy. I think you are more upset about this

Stick: No, she really lost

Me: Okay, well hopefully sometime you will find someone for you. Good luck

Stick: Even though I am changing jobs, I know where you are. I am right here with you sweetheart. Love you babe.

Then he kissed his hand and reached out and touched my forehead. I bet tomorrow I will have a huge pimple there. And he wonders why he doesn’t have a girlfriend? Maybe he should start by getting a better hair cut, then a complete attitude adjustment.

No comments:

Post a Comment