Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Shoniqua on a diet Part II

Some of my new food obsessions consist of hot chocolate, pumpkin anything, and of course, as usual, nachos. I think Shoniqua also likes a bit of sugar. I think she has maybe lost 1 pound, or gained 2 pounds, I am not sure, because she keeps changing her hair which throws me off. Today she came in and I was expecting her to get some Kashi cereal again. She threw me for a loop and instead ordered herself the largest Italian Soda with cream and whip cream and a piece of pumpkin pie. At the point I figured she dropped her diet. As she was eating her pie she told me “Oh man, this is horrible for my diet. I really shouldn’t be eating this but it’s so good.” I had to laugh of course. But then she came back a few hours later, starving, and bought a banana. That’s a start Shoniqua. Nice work!

No comments:

Post a Comment