Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Flared Jeans

Flared jeans are a look that has come back into style. You can see them on most women. Also skinny jeans and bootcut but I am not talking about those right now. Flared jeans can come in a variety of styles. You can get them with sequins, flap pockets, flowers, and even lace. Today I made the best discovery. This discovery was about flared jeans. I noticed that newspaper man was wearing a pair. These were also accompanied by white k-swiss tennis shoes. I would have thought he was a 12 year old girl had he not been wearing a neon vest. This outfit made me so happy I decided to try to talk to him today. However, our conversation consisted of the same old things. He wanted 9 cokes, I told him I wanted all his newspapers, he put the newspapers on my counter, then told me to go home. "I'd like to," I said. Then he said "ok. Go home now." And then miraculously, I got "extremely" busy and had to cut the conversation short. Sorry newspaper guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment