Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fingernails

Everybody has fingernails. Unless something is wrong with their hand, usually the fingernail is on top of the finger. Sometimes people are missing fingers and therefore don't have as many fingernails as a normal hand person, but that is ok. Still acceptable.

I am always fascinated by peoples hands. Maybe it's because mine are so beat up that I stare at other peoples. Currently the fingertips are burned off and each finger is sliced from things such as plastic yogurt containers, espresso grates, and knives.

For women, my favorite hands are:
- soft
- small
- mid length nails
- air-brushed nail design
- nails painted with an electric color

For men, my favorite hands are:
- manly

For some reason today, there were a lot of interesting hands that touched the counter. Unfortunately all the men's hands were everything but manly. Sad (mostly for me because I had to look at that). I guess besides crazy eyes, I have a pet peeve with men and their fingernails. I don't care if you are musician, you can still play the drums and/or guitar with shorter fingernails. That one long pinky nail isn't going to change much.

No comments:

Post a Comment