Friday, November 20, 2009

Cologne

Yes, you can have too much of a good thing.

Good things that you can't have too much of:
- clothes
- coffee
- dance moves
- books
- heat
- foreign boyfriends


Good things that you can have too much of:
- hair
- alcohol
- cologne

A little squirt of cologne or perfume is delicious. I love it when someone walks by and leaves a little scent after them. I think it's really cute. Even for guys, unless they are wearing Axe which doesn't really smell that good. I almost couldn't make a coffee today because a man misunderstood how to use his cologne. I think he thought one squirt meant when you take off the top and dump half the bottle on your head. I held my breath while I made his coffee and as he sauntered off, his smell remained with me. And then I came up with a new word. Stell, which is a mixture of stench and smell. I think it could also be smech but stell sounds better.

Then Silver Fox came in. He's back. And he's still just as gorgeous if not moreso than before. Now that's some serious man candy. If only I could bottle him up and make that into a cologne.

No comments:

Post a Comment